Co-operative insurance has joined hands with Nawaloka Hospitals to provide special offers and discounts to their COOP Suwapath Policy Holders. Two Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) have been signed between the two organizations at a ceremony held in Nawaloka Hospital Board Room on 26th April 2016. One memorandum was signed for Nawaloka Main Hospital and the other was signed for Nawaloka Negombo Hospital.
According to the MoUs, Nawaloka Hospitals shall offer 5% to 10% discount on its services to all COOP Suwapath customers. This is an exclusive offer to COOP suwapath policy holders.
The memorandums were signed, on behalf of the co-operative insurance by the General Manager (Marketing) Mr. Mohan Karunaratna , General Manager (Technical) Mr. Pubudu Wimalaratne and Director of Nawaloka holding s (pvt) Ltd., Mr. Harshith Dharmadasa.
- 27 MAR 2019Co-operative insurance 97th branch opened in Aluthgama
- 27 FEB 2019The Garage Concept
- 22 FEB 2019Awards par Excellence 2018
- 20 JAN 2019Life Insurance Cover for motor Insurance
- 02 OCT 2018Diploma in Insurance